Full Review about Binary.com
- Established in: 1999
- Minimum deposit: $5-$25 (depending on deposit method)
- Maximun Return: 100%
- Jurisdiction: United Kingdom, European Union
- Licenses: Yes. Malta Gaming Authority , UK Gambling Commission
- Mobile Platform: Yes
- App: Free Demo Account
- Live Chat: Yes
- Demo Account: Free Demo Account
- Deposit Methods: Bank Wire/Money Transfer (Internet Bank Transfer, Western Union); Credit/Debit Card: (Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay); E-Cash: (Ok Pay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller, MonetaRU, WebMoney, Qiwi, paysafecard).
General Information about Binary.com
Binary.com is one of the leaders in the binary options industry. Traders have been using this platform for placing winning bets since 1999. This broker offers great opportunities to its clients through a flexible platform that has been recognized as the Best Fixed Odds Firm in 2012 by GBAF, Global Banking and Financial Review Magazine.
Binary.com is regulated across many countries including Malta and the UK among others. It offers a sleek easy to use design which is intuitive so you won’t be distracted by bells and whistles but can focus on winning trades.
Binary.com is regualted both in the United Kingdom and Malta through the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority respectively. All accounts opened in the UK are regulated by the UKGC. (View binary.com’s licence with the UKGC). Accounts opened anywhere outside the UK are regulated by MGA (license no MGA/CL2/118/2000).
Information about the Trading Platform
Binary.com offers traders a nice with easy access to its extremely diverse portfolio of underlying assets including forex, indices, stocks, and commodities as well as an asset that is unique to this platform called random. To access any of the underlying assets, all you need to do is click on the arrow and choose from a drop down list of offerings. Its simple and quick, especially if you are switching back and forth between assets.
A unique aspect of this platform which I haven’t seen on many other broker trading programs is readily available explanations on trades. If you look at the below images, you will see a place to the right of the trade description as well as designated place below for an explanation of each trade and what needs to happen for you to win. This allows you to stretch your portfolio by knowledgeably trying new opportunities.
Below the the drop down boxes with the list of available assets are the options. This broker offers a variety of 5 types of options: Up/Down, Touch/No Touch, In/Out, Asians, Digits.
Trading Platform Capture
You also have the option to toggle between an explanation, as mentioned above, and a chart of the market sentiment as it relates to the asset of interest. In the screenshot below, you can see a picture of a Japanese candlestick chart, which you can use to identify trends.
Binary.com offer to use MetaTrader 5 which is a professional trading platform for traders and investors worldwide, provides lots of enhanced features such as advanced tools for technical analysis, an algorithm trading features, multi assets and more.
Binary.com provides High-Frequency Volatility indices that run exclusively on MetaTrader 5 platform,
Those indices are exciting for traders along with Metatrader 5 they act 2 tics per seconds, that means more accuracy for traders.
Trade on Mobile
This platform just released a fast way to trade with its tick trade app. You can get the same streamlined trading platform on an Android phone only.
Binay.com has one of the most robust portfolios of underlying assets that I’ve come across in all my binary broker reviews. This is a major advantage for both novice and experienced traders. You will have access to almost all major currency pairs (AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY) as well as many minor pairs. You will also be able to trade top international stocks and indexes such as Hong Kong Index, Airbus Group, BNP Paribas, L’Oreal, Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton. They also offer a range of the most common commodities – Gold, Silver, Oil.
- Huge inventory of underlying assets to choose from
- Wide variety of options to choose from
- Huge selection of deposit and withdrawal methods
- Lots of educational material
- 100’s% return
- Limited amount of bonuses
- Mobile trading app available for Android only
Types of Operations
When trading with this broker you can choose variants of 5 different option types:
- Up/Down: When purchasing an Up/Down option you trade on the price trend of the asset going up or down by choosing “Rise/Fall”, or you can trade based on whether you think the price will be above or below a specific price at the time of expiration. This option gives you the chance of winning 10-1000% of you initial amount for a successful trade.
- Touch/No Touch: With this option you decide if the market will or will not “touch” a price target during the contract period. This option gives you the chance of winning 10-1000% of you initial amount for a successful trade, depending on how risky the trade is.
- In/Out: The In/Out option is similar to a traditional spread. All you need to do is decide if the price of the underlying asset will remain in or go out of a range determined by two price targets. This option offers a return of 10-1000% on your trade.
- Asians: There are two types of Asian options – Rise and Fall. If you think the last price of the underlying option will be below the average trading price when time expires, you purchase an “Asian Fall”. If you think the price of the option will be above the average trading price of the underlying asset when the trade expires, purchase an “Asian Rise”.
- Digits: This option gives you a chance to make a successful trade based on the last digit of the tick. You can purchase an option to “Match” or “Differ” from that final digit.
You can check out our Education Center for more indepth information on the types of binary instruments available across the web.
Types of accounts
With this broker you can get started practicing right away. You don’t need to deposit any money before using the demo account. You don’t even need to register just click on the start trading section of the site.
Videos and Financial Education
A great benefit of this platform is the immense library of educational materials offered for novice and experienced traders. The platform offers webinars, weekly signals, a glossary of terms, e-books, educational videos and much much more! It is worth your time to check it out.
Customer Deposits and Withdrawals:
With this broker you have at your disposal a wide variety of ways to deposit and withdrawal funds. Among your choices are: Bank Wire/Money Transfer (Internet Bank Transfer, Western Union); Credit/Debit Card: (Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay); E-Cash: (Ok Pay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller, MonetaRU, WebMoney, Qiwi, paysafecard).
Tick Trades Now Available for Volatility “Higher/Lower” Contracts
Enjoy our fastest type of trading in a variety of new ways, with “Higher/Lower” tick trades now available for Volatility Indices.
Explore this rapid-fire new addition to our trading interface. Try purchasing a Higher/Lower contract between 5 and 10 ticks, and enjoy the nearly instant results – available for you to trade 24/7, even on weekends.